Brant Pinvidic is an award-winning film director, veteran television producer, keynote speaker and top-rated podcast host (Rob Lowe being one of the most recent guests).
He is also a columnist for Forbes magazine.
Brant Pinvidic: Background
With over 20 years of experience in producing, creating, and directing household TV shows and movies – Brant is widely recognized as one of the great creative leaders in Hollywood.
Having given over 100+ successful film and television pitches over his career, Brant learnt that if he didn’t get them in the first three minutes – chances are he wouldn’t get them at all.
The 3-Minute Rule
Taking those business and storytelling lessons he developed a proven blueprint for leaders wanting to position their message with impact.
In today’s conversation we delve into the mechanics of what it takes to get your ideas over the line. including:
- Why three minutes is the key to creating an ultra-concise, ultra-compelling pitch for any idea, product, service or company.
- The Fire Alarm Test – If someone pulled the fire alarm after three minutes of your presentation or sales pitch, have you done enough to make people want to come back and hear more?
- The four core questions every successful pitch needs to address
- Why being passionate about everything – often means you are credible about nothing.
- How to close with a hook that guarantees action.
- And the difference between situational doubt and self-doubt – in particular why one of those mindsets is self-defeating – and the other is self-preserving.
Find out more about Brant Pinvidic
Brant Pinvidic is the author of the new book ‘The 3-Minute Rule: Say Less to Get More from Any Pitch or Presentation’.
Brant Pinvidic can be found at brantpinvidic.com
If now is the time to get others on board with your ideas, product, company or vision – those potentially hold the power to making it happen – then this episode is for you.